Blog: 2015 Archive
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 4:22 PM MST
I am so excited to announce my new weather photography book, which will be released in both electronic and print formats in 2016. Do you find yourself falling into one of these categories?
- You like taking landscape photos, but don't know how to improve your own
- You want to take photos that get more notice than those of your competitors
- You are interested in possibly making money from your photos
Posted In: News
Posted on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 1:56 PM MST
Hey everyone. The snow and ice of last winter has finally faded into a distant memory, and I am back to fill you in with some exciting upgrades to this website and an update on some new adventures.
As you can probably see, I have relocated to sunny Scottsdale, Arizona to get a fresh start at everything. Sure, part of it was a rebellious reaction to the 842 gigatons of snow we got last winter in New England, but after things had spiraled out of my control pretty badly the past couple of years, being able to push the reset button is like having been reborn. And hey, you can’t complain at all when the calendar says December and the temperature outside is pushing 80 degrees.
Posted In: News
Posted on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 7:24 PM MST /9:24 PM EST/
As many of you know, this has been an absolutely brutal winter here in southern New England. With 10 foot piles of snow all over town for almost 6 weeks now, it's safe to say that cabin fever has set in big time. Here you will find an exercise in puzzle solving and cabin fever that will remind you that, yes, we are all a little crazy.
On Friday, February 20th, I decided to go around and take some pictures of the ice flows that had invaded Cape Cod. Buzzards Bay was freezing over and Great Harbor in Woods Hole had completely frozen over. The last time there was sea ice like this was in 2005, so it's not like this happens every year.
Posted In: Education
- Adventure Series Returns for 2017
- Adventure Series, Episode 5: Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout
- Adventure Series, Episode 4: Taming Sedona's Backcountry
- Adventure Series Episode 3: Sycamore Canyon/Perkinsville Road
- Adventure Series Episode 2: Grand Canyon: The Colorado River