Announcing My New Weather Photography Book
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 4:22 PM MST
I am so excited to announce my new weather photography book, which will be released in both electronic and print formats in 2016. Do you find yourself falling into one of these categories?
- You like taking landscape photos, but don't know how to improve your own
- You want to take photos that get more notice than those of your competitors
- You are interested in possibly making money from your photos
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then you will want to check out my new book.
In my new book, Snapping Stunning Skies: An Introduction to Digital Weather Photography, which will be released in 2016, I show you a simple formula to successfully take stunning weather photos - photos that people will recognize, even if you don't consider yourself a good photographer.
Some of the topics in this book include tornadoes, lightning, blizzards, dust storms, hurricanes, and much more. Each step is designed in a way that helps you both enjoy the photography process and improve your photography skills quickly.
Here's what you're going to discover inside this book:
- How to graduate and transition from landscape photography to weather photography
- How to properly frame both landscape and weather photos
- Plenty of examples of stunning weather photos
- My own stories of epic success and spectacular failure
- The right way to use SLR, Point and Shoot, and cell phone cameras to take the best weather photos possible
- Never before seen photos and accounts of the EF-5 tornado that struck Moore, Oklahoma on May 20, 2013
- And much more
As you can see, you will have a complete system to photograph any type of weather you wish. If you want to build a stunning portfolio that will get noticed and have the potential to earn money, then you need this book to get results! Finish this book, and watch your weather photography transform from ordinary into extraordinary.
Posted In: News
- Adventure Series: The Grandest of Snowfalls
- Adventure Series Returns for 2017
- Adventure Series, Episode 5: Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout
- Adventure Series, Episode 4: Taming Sedona's Backcountry
- Adventure Series Episode 3: Sycamore Canyon/Perkinsville Road