Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 10:18 AM MST
Travel up into Scottsdale's McDowell Mountains to the Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout, which sits on a newly-opened trail in the McDowell-Sonoran Preserve. Look to the east and you have spectacular views of the Superstition Mountains, while to the west you will have a scenic view of the North/East quadrants of the greater Phoenix metro.
Posted In: Adventure Series
- Adventure Series: The Grandest of Snowfalls
- Adventure Series Returns for 2017
- Adventure Series, Episode 5: Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout
- Adventure Series, Episode 4: Taming Sedona's Backcountry
- Adventure Series Episode 3: Sycamore Canyon/Perkinsville Road