Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 1:57 PM MST
One of the most unique ways to see Grand Canyon National Park is from the Colorado River at the bottom of the canyon. You will be able to see wildlife, side canyons, and remote backcountry landscapes that are for the most part inaccessible to tourists on the rims. Enjoy the ride as we explore the Colorado River by means of whitewater rafting.
Posted In: Adventure Series
- Adventure Series: The Grandest of Snowfalls
- Adventure Series Returns for 2017
- Adventure Series, Episode 5: Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout
- Adventure Series, Episode 4: Taming Sedona's Backcountry
- Adventure Series Episode 3: Sycamore Canyon/Perkinsville Road