Posted on Monday, August 22, 2016 at 10:06 AM MST
Towering cliffs, stunning vistas, and red rocks. Sedona's backcountry reminds us of a time when cowboys and outlaws ruled the wild, wild west, especially when you see places like Robber's Roost and Devil's Bridge. In a backcountry that's well-known for its terrible roads it is hard to ignore that tug. The tug that makes us push ourselves out of our comfort zone, further off the beaten path, and deeper into some of the most breathtaking backcountry in the southwest.
Posted In: Adventure Series
- Adventure Series: The Grandest of Snowfalls
- Adventure Series Returns for 2017
- Adventure Series, Episode 5: Andrews-Kinsey Scenic Lookout
- Adventure Series, Episode 4: Taming Sedona's Backcountry
- Adventure Series Episode 3: Sycamore Canyon/Perkinsville Road